What is Industry 4.0?
The Industrial 4.0 revolution is the coming together of cyber and physical networks with the goal to create truly autonomous systems.
It Includes, but not limited to:
- The Rise of Advanced Robotics | Robotics will shape the next era of automated production, by 2019 more than 1.4 million industrial robots will be installed throughout the world.
- Electronics Manufacturing | Advancements in manufacturing technologies are enabling faster, smarter and more efficient production, leading us closer to Industry 4.0.
- Adaptive Artificial Intelligence | Artificial Intelligence is shaping the future of Advanced Robotics, Factory Automation, Networking and The Digital Revolution.
- The Industrial Internet of Things | This interconnection will enable “Smart Factories” to take shape as equipment will use data to manufacture, move, report and learn.
- The Future of Fabrication | Additive Manufacturing technologies provide flexible solutions to integrate endless fabrication within the manufacturing ecosystem.
- The Future of The Smart Factory | Improve processes through self optimization with the seamless connection of individual production steps to actuators in the field.